Wednesday, February 11, 2009

heather... the jet-setter

i may not be going to new york, london, paris, or milan, but this semester i am traveling way too much! it's not even the middle of february and i have already been home and to denver. in 2 weeks i will take a long drive to san francisco and the week after that to st. george.

i do love to go places, but i hate to travel! it takes far too much time!!! if i could just teleport or apparate or something somewhere in a matter of seconds i think i would do it all the time... maybe make a job out of it -- it could be a service to others. this last weekend i went to denver for a glorious occasion (my friend emily got married... awh) and i had never left idaho on an airplane to go anywhere but home. on the way there i would quickly get excited that i was going to see my mom and then just as quickly as the excitement came it went. the same on my way back to school. however it was a great homecoming on sunday, feb. 8th when i came home to find my bffs kris and court napping in my bed and when i awoke them, to hear them sing praises of how much they had missed me!!! and how i missed them!

No comments: