Monday, December 15, 2008

from Glendora...

Home is wonderful! i am enjoying family, friends, and food that i have missed dearly. but time at home has also made me miss my wonderful, beautiful, and joyful roommates! so this post is for you!! so to show my love i've come up with my top five reasons why i love you all!!

  1. i love you because at any given time someone is always drinking soda!
  2. i love you because i never have to get ready for dates by myself <3 !!!
  3. i love you because we all listen to extreme genres of music but we all enjoy the rhythm of life!
  4. i love you because we have roommate photo shoots where the 'laughing poses' are REAL!!
  5. i love you because you are my Idaho family! and my best friends!!
so THANK YOU for a wonderful semester!! i love you all!

-kristen

2 comments:

heather marie said...

kristen-- i may or may not be drinking soda right now! BUT i have been diet coke free for 72 hours... impressive? i know! i love you!

KJ said...

I love your top 5