Friday, August 14, 2009

PARRRRTAAAYYY

Today is the best day of my life.
It is the last day I ever have to work for this blasphemous company called CargoBay, Inc.
Good bye CBi.

I also had a dr's appt this morning.
No more physical therapy.
Wake boarding here I come.

I am seriously so excited to have two and a half weeks of vacation.
And the best part is knowing that when it's over... I'll be seeing all of your lovely faces every second.

Kim: don't kill yourself. Seriously though. Can't wait to move back in with your face.
KJ: wtf. where are you even living in the fall? I DOOOO want to party. Every second I am awake. and sometimes when I am sleeping. Seriously though. This is not a drill.
HoHo, Kris, Court: I believe Sean and I are going to Magic Mtn next weekend. You should come play. I'm not kidding. I really miss you guys. San Diego was the best day of my summer to date.

I love you all... I guess I should go back to work? pahahah. funny joke.

xox.

No comments: