Tuesday, August 11, 2009

BUMPA

many of you might remember this....
http://theridgetwo10.blogspot.com/2008/12/we-drink-way-too-much-soda.html

our very first post on two of my favorites...

Diet Coke and my grandpa, affectionately called Bumpa!

this weekend my entire family celebrated a man, a wonderful, brilliant, righteous, amazing man, on his
90th birthday! i'm honored to call him Bumpa and i cherish every diet coke, every Hershey's with almonds, every trip to the Hat, and of course Costco from what i've learned for him! I love Bumpa! and thanks to heathermariephotographie you can all share this beautiful weekend with me!

my entire family was there to celebrate... i'm proud to be a Secor
the grandkids... i loveee my cousins!!
This is Bumpa and Darling, the birthday boi and his wifey

1 comment:

heather marie said...

I LOOOOOOVVVVVVEEEEEEEEE BUMPA! Cutest man alive! AND I LOVE THE SECORS!