Saturday, December 12, 2009

3 in a roww

i know! i know! i'm sorry to bother you! but....
i'm seven days clean...
i have not had a diet coke (or any soda for that matter).

commonly asked questions...
why???
well, good question! this semester I gave a speech on the woes of soda addictions, mainly diet coke and the effects their of. It was really eye opening, and even though I don't think this will kill me, it just might make me healthier to stop. also boys in my life like Red, Spencer, Taylor, and my brothers have made it clear they'd prefer me to stop. and for me, I wanted to know if I could do it. I now know I can do anything!

how do you feel?
tired! I am oddly tired all the time! Which, thankfully, is my only side effect! No headaches, shaking, throwing up, or crying!

how long?
I do not really know. A while. At least till I return for winter semester. That is where I stand as of now.

what do you drink now?
GATORADE AND POWERADE! and don't tell anyone but H2O.... I still go to horkley's. just get the fountain four to the left. and I actually really like it! It lacks the pop and excitement of soda, but it does the trick!

I think that may be all that I am asked... but if you have any more just holler!
i'll miss diet coke, I already do! but i have never felt so strong and brave! i really can do anything! thanks for the love and support!!

p.s. this super cool bloger is very inspirational!! she's 40 days clean!! i stumbled across this blog!! she's soo cool!

No comments: