Saturday, December 12, 2009

teachings of President Clark and Brother Allred


















dear president clark and brother allred,
thank you for the best class i have ever taken. thank you for learning my name and being my friend. thank you for teaching me how to be a better me. thank you for your kind words and support. thank you for a great endeavor of studying the words of living prophets! i'll miss you.
love, kristen

dear kim and kristie,
thank you for sitting by me. thank you for answering my questions. thank you for your examples. thank you for experiencing this with me!
love, kristen

dear class,
thank you for everything you have taught me! i will never forget you!!
love, kristen

dear Brethren,
thank you for inspiring words and talks that have changed my life. thank you for living what you preach. thank you for being righteous worthy men of God. thank you for holding the priesthood. thank you for General Conference and letting me study with you!
love, kristen

No comments: