Saturday, January 17, 2009

Baby girlllllllll!




-This is my life in Rexburg. Never get ready, wear weird things, eat top roman, try to force everyone i come into contact with to eat top roman with cheese (because it is the best), laugh, play uno, and be weird. I love OUR life. 
-Maybe we went to the school dance. Maybe we danced on the stage. Maybe everyone wanted to be us in our neon clothes. Maybe we danced with strangers. Maybe we are the coolest people ever. 
-Purple pant/Connor day. Wonderful day. Coney dogs, comments about over sized shirts, you just cant go wrong. 
-THis is my BFF jettttt, aka thee coolest, red headed, mullet haired, world destroyer, pizza loving, thumb war player, microphone talker, little terror EVER. He is a native and invited me over. I am obsessed. 

No comments: