Tuesday, January 13, 2009

roommate poem... by kristen

Our current residence is the ridge 210
we giggle and joke and talk about men,
Uno is always quite the game,
But drinking soda is our true fame...

ROLL CALL

I'm Kristen, mismatched and all,
I'm afaid of heights, hoping not to grow too tall,
Laughing and well laughing is what I do best,
California is my home; in-n-out is better than the rest!

Heather is my parent given name,
But around here HoHo is my fame,
I'm a photography major, which I think is pretty cool,
And in less than a year I'll graduate from this school!

Hello everyone it's Kim here,
I'm from Northern California, Oregon near,
Horticulture is my major, what can I say,
I can name plants and flowers for you all day!

It's CoCo Mills, but you can call me Courtnee,
you can usually find me in a colored scrunCHIE,
I love top ramen and am California proud,
I'm usually pretty happy! Laugh out Loud!

My name is Jessica, and I love sega,
I'm funny and smart and love swimming mega,
The Fresno, California is my hometown,
Touch my fish and you are going down!

I'm Emily from the Arizona state,
And I cannot wait to finally graduate,
I'm really good at playing with my yo-yo,
I'm brilliant and king, just so you know!

We cannot wait to meet all of you,
So just stop by, even out of the blue,
Join us for a game or if you're luck a snack,
You'll soon find out we are all pretty whack!


So we go to BYU-I (duh!) and every sunday night our ward meets for "ward prayer." our apartment was in charge this last sunday... and we had to introduce ourselves, so Kristen wrote this poem for us to read! SHE IS SO COOL! everyone of course was laughing and now thinks we're pretty cool! haha... they even applauded us at the end... kind of embarrassing.

1 comment:

The Rex Family said...

That poem was totally cute! Loved it! I miss my hoho!