Tuesday, January 6, 2009

WE'RE BAAAAAAAaaaaaaaackkkkk!!!!!

we all got in yesterday! with only one mishap (with the traveling situation) -- yes, yes Jessica (JJ) is still waiting for her baggage to arrive!
This is her when it arrived 27 hours later! the other mishap... SOMEONE RAN INTO MY (heather -- hoho's) BUMPER!!! I AM FURIOUS. it wasn't even over break! it was sometime between 1 am and 9:20 am! I hate Rexburg right now!

Rexburg has definitely experienced some changes -- it's now a wretched winter wonderland and there are some monstrosities of snow piles, which are actually ice, from their so called ploughing!

We all came back reminiscing and catching up on our lovely HOLIDAYS... giving or calling each other nicknames... grouching about the inevitable weather... grocery store, horkleys, walmart, and book store expeditions... unpacking... staying up too late... and having a BLAST back together! we definitely miss kelsey and whitney, but i think we're going to have another awesome semester with our official additions of courtnee (CO CO) and JJ!!!!

5 comments:

Rebecca M said...

So sad for your car! :(

The Rex Family said...

OMG! Your poor car! I would pooo on whoever did that! So are you back on DIETE?? i miss you already!

the girls upstairs said...

i want to poo on whoever did it, but i don't know who it was! i am back on diete... but just a little cuz i am sick! miss you! give those munchkins some kisses for me!

The Rex Family said...

Ugh feel better! I was sick a couple days ago and then this morning we were suppose to leave when glenn got off work to go to nor cal... I had packed and everything and right when I got up to start loading up the car Kaile started throwing up everywhere! poor thing... she's better already though... i think she just needed to get it out of her system... we'll try again tomorrow!

the girls upstairs said...

Sorry about your car! I'm sure if I was there I'd know who did it b/c I was always up.

-KJ