Thursday, July 30, 2009

if any of you

have talked to me lately, you would know that i was a little nervous about ACTUALLY graduating. I mean sure, i took all required classes, walked across the stage, received my diploma cover, but passing my classes i was unsure it was going to happen.

i spent most of yesterday [aside from the 3 hours i spent at the dentist] trying to check my grades, but my efforts were squashed by the schools server being down.

i check this morning they were up and i have passed!

i will receive my diploma in the mail, sometime, but i probably owe the school money first.

i also need to mail my apt key back to the ridge (whoopsie)

i think i owe them money too, whatever

ps: graduation was great. however it was hot. i had mentally checked out, no one nearly as cool as pres. uchtdorf came to speak, so i clearly didn't listen. i cried. nuff said.

i'll post pictures soon