Thursday, April 23, 2009

Greetings from the Windy City :)


This week has been just insane:
• Tiffany and I have a new addition to our bed: Whitney.
She boke off the engagement with Neal last weekend, and came to visit. Upon arriving, they broke up completely. It's tearing both of them apart and it's really hard to watch. So looks like Memorial Day Weekend is out. Sorry Kristen :( However, Jeff made flight plans to come here! So he'll be here for a week and I'm so excited.
• I am now a nanny. I've been working for 3 whole days and I get to watch the cutest girl in the whole world, Eva. I only work from 7:30-1:30 M-F so it's like the best job ever. Plus I just get to play with her. Basically my day consists of:
Passing the Oprah Show set at around 7:15 a.m.
Playing with this cute girl for hours; we sing songs, read books, play with stuffed animals, have tickle fights, go to the park, and eat breakfast and lunch together.

And then I'm home between 12:30 and 2. I'm getting paid way too much to have fun.

Plus I get to walk past this really amazing building every day. SHOUT TO KRISTEN. (check out the Sears in the background!)


• My sister is amazing. I am so glad I'm here even though I miss all of you sooo so much. Loves.

• And the singles ward....is well a singles ward. But it's fun! Yes. Haha

And don't worry Court, Eric killed it on Rock Band. He played expert on the drums and got like a 93%. It's ridiculous.
Alright, that's it for now. Stay out of trouble.

-Your lady of the nighttt, Kim

1 comment:

KJ said...

omg it sounds like you're having so much fun. I'm so pissed I'm in Rexburg right now after reading this! p.s. Jeff told me all about his trip coming up to see you and he's waayyyy excited. (As if you didn't know already.)

lv-
KJ