Monday, April 20, 2009

i hate goodbyees!!









its been a time of reflection for me over these past few days {especially my nine hour road trip today = D } about the person that i have become and the people who have changed me. I'm a different person then when i walked into the Ridge two10 about seven months ago. I have been taught, inspired, and guided by some of the greatest people i have ever met. Thank you for being my friends through some of the most influential times of my life. i will cherish our memories constantly! and miss apartment prayer every morning.... but probably not till about 10! i've never been good at farewells, especially to the people that have made me the person that i am today. i adore you, my fellow roomates, my friends, my boys, my heroes! miss you more than you know! love, kristen

No comments: