Wednesday, April 29, 2009

surgeryyyyyyyy...

hey remember that one time in august when i got an MRI on my shoulder and they told me nothing was torn? (and i told them there was)

and then remember how i did three months of physical therapy to fix something that wasn't torn (even though i said it was)

and then remember how i just had surgery even though nothing was torn (even though i said they would find a tear in there)

and then remember when the surgeon didnt say anything to my mom about finding a tear (and i was really confused because i was convinced something was torn)

and then i went in to get my stitches out, and lo and behold, he told me the labrum had been torn and i had this that and the other thing done to fix it.

I SHOULD HAVE HAD THIS SURGERY IN AUGUST. (insert grouchy face here)

and i'm smarter than doctors. good thing i am going into physical therapy.

blaaaaah. its been a reeeeeaaaaaaallly good day.

i'll post some pictures soon. they aren't really that exciting though.

oh p.s. heather: i loved your last post. and guess what? i'm BUYING A MACBOOK. you've all inspired me. :)

love you the mostest.

No comments: