Tuesday, April 21, 2009

this is for kristen

and all you other lovelies that miss my closet

of course over the break i did a lot of shopping, and it occured to me, when kristen called me last night and asked me what i wore on the first day of class, that y'all are missing out on the new spring editions to my wardrobe.

hahaha.

so i thought i would share because as all good blog-arazzis do:
live vicariously through others via blogspotday 1 outfit: shirt -- h&m, true religion jeansday 2 outfit: shirt -- h&m, sweater -- o'neil, jeans --j brandshoes [worn day 1 &2]: reports from nordstrom rack

I didn't think I would ever say this, but I miss you all borrowing my clothes... I now have too much laundry and extra clothes hanging in Jessica's empty bedroom, which is now -- my storage closet/art studio! :)

No comments: