Monday, April 20, 2009

SUMMERRRRR...

Thus far:

1. I've made the 13 hour drive from Utah on two hours of sleep...
2. Spent 5 hours in a doctor's office to spend 10 minutes scheduling surgery
3. Moved back into my office at work
4. Found a new job and moved back OUT of my office at work
5. Gone to church only to realize how much I DEARLY miss the 70th ward...
6. Woken up everyday to an empty house without roommate prayer (I freaking miss you all!!)
7. Spent some time trying to make new friends (not very successful)
8. Found a dead frog...
9. Bought at least 1 pound of sushi
10. AND MISSED YOU EVERYDAY!

Still to come:
1. 15 hours till surgery... (I keep having mini heart attacks...)
2. Start working 12 hour days (yay for money)
3. Road trips!!!
4. Beach Days
5. Coaching little kid swim teams
6. AND STILL MISSING YOU EVERYDAY!

haha but seriously, thank you all for the best semester EVER! I can't wait to see youuuuuuuuu!

love: jayjay

No comments: