Wednesday, May 13, 2009

birthdayy

today is my 20th birthday!
i'm pretty sure that is the scariest thought in the entire world.
i've had a great day eating hot dogs, riding roller coasters, and just enjoying my post teenage day! haha thanks for the birthday-shout-outs! and i wish you could have all celebrated with me and my little brother at Disneyland today. two10ers meet Matt...



and while we played and played and played in the back of my mind I worried. Although i feel that i am a person to be proud of, at the same time i know that there is so much i haven't done.

So, this is my first draft of things to do before i'm twenty5:
  • read The Book of Mormon again
  • give away said Book of Mormon
  • ask a boy (preferably one i like) out on a date
  • keep a journal
  • fall in love
  • befriend the lonely
  • compile a book of my poems (hopefully the talented Heather can help me out?)
  • throw a dinner party
  • smile through my trials
any other suggestions?
love you and miss you all!

xoxo,
the 20 year-old
kristen

1 comment:

heather marie said...

i love you
i think you are wonderful
i would love to help you with a book
yes and yes
done and done
welcome to the 20s
i miss you
xoxo