Friday, May 29, 2009

hello

Dear my pretty TWO10ers,
i sure do miss you guys, my life just isn't the same without you!! ive been loving the posts lately, and of course the new header!! great job Hoho!! i just wanted to fill you in on the things of my life... so let's start with my new haircut!! i know it's really not that different haha but here i am... also, while being sick the for the last what seems like months of my life, the doctor told me it would help me if i stopped drinking my precious Diet Coke. And unlike Kim, i don't back down from a challenge (just kidding, you showed that kidney stone who was boss!) so for the past two weeks i have been Diet Coke free! and completely sick!! so i decided that maybe i needed my Diet Coke for medicine! here is the documentation of my first Diet Coke... (if only it could be Horkley's bought with a yellow $10 card with all of you lovelies!!) And... I LOVE MY JOB!!! Blockbuster is the greatest place in the world!! Not only do i loove my five free movie rentals each week, my new velcro vans i bought to celebrate my new job, but my manager is sooo cute!!!!! Here is my nametag! no big deal!! i sure do wish that i could just carry you all around with me through my everyday life. Cause i adore you all!! I can't wait for the reunion tour with the ladies.... p.s. i'm totally in love with kris allen!! he is soo cute... if you don't know who he is... then be embarrassed and turn on the tv every once in a while. he's heartless remix is amazinggggg and his face isn't too bad eitherrr!!
I love you and miss you all!! and i am so grateful for you all... for your smiles, your examples, your joys, you hugs, your love!! You complete me!! and i don't mean to brag... but it's been amazing spending time with Courtnee while she's been home!! sure do love you court!!!
xoxo, kris

No comments: