Wednesday, May 27, 2009

this one is for bradyyy


Brady Chad Johnson(the handsome young man on the right) is truly one of my favorite people. I am so grateful that I had the opportunity to meet such a young man this past year. Brady is on e of the kindest, silliest, smartest, and righteous young men that I have ever met! I am so grateful for his endearing smiles and epic bear hugs. He truly is the mac to my cheese, the Edward to my Bella!! Two10ers, Brady is the kind of man i want to marry. And that fact that I can even say something like that shows just how much he means to me. haha And while I know that I will miss this boy like crazy over the next 24 months I also know that he will be a great missionary for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I know that this Church is true, and that the Lord needs noble men like Brady (Gary, Sketch, Drew, Trevor, and every other missionary out there) to bring the world His truth!! Good luck Brady!! You are adorable!! Miss you already!! here are some collections of poems over the months for him.... hahah oh i miss him....

i think you are wonderful and really tall,
it must be a long drop if you fall,
but you would never do such a thing,
for simply you are much to charming,
brother lenharts class just wouldn't be the right,
if you and i were not so tight,
so to my dearest mac to my cheese,
do you like?? geez louis!!
you are my edward and i, your bella,
so what do you say "hey big fella!!'

so to the boy who highlighted his book just to hand it over to me, to the boy who wouldn't let me fall asleep on his shoulder during conference, to the boy who made me smile by quoting twilight, to the boy who won my heart, to BRADY!!!
xoxo, kristen


No comments: