Friday, May 15, 2009

My Work Life Thus Far...

My job sucks. Pretty sure I wake up every morning saying that.
So I have applied to at least 9,000 different jobs on Craig's List.
And only 1 has come through. And I'm stillllllll waiting to hear back from him.

But then my boss came in today. And told me to stop applying for jobs.
He wants me to work full time for him the entire summer. What to do now?
I hate my job. But I get to wear a really cool lime green polo shirt. hmm.

Mostly, all of this thinking made me miss Rexburg. But then I read Heather's blog.
Maybe I don't really miss Rexburg after all (sorry it has been so yucky HoHo).
But I do DEARLY miss my roommates and:

7:25 Morning Prayer
Guitar Hero
Sharing Hot n Ready's
Sleep Overs
Horklies Trips
Closet Sharing
Late nights talking about everything and nothing at the same time
Utah Trips
Laser Tag
Taking each other to class
Teasing
Laughing
Loving


I hope you are all enjoying your summer, lots and lots. Don't forget I love you.

<3

1 comment:

heather marie said...

love your list jess! rexburg is getting better. miss you! good luck with everything!