Friday, May 29, 2009

So here is the thing...

I am sitting with my lil sister right about now. We're blog stalking. Right on.

a: she says you are all gorgeous. I COULD NOT AGREE MORE. (and i miss you all LOTS)
b: KJ, i effing love your beach pictures/byui beer drinking style
c: I am going to LA this weekend but will only be there for 2 hours and it breaks my heart not to get to see my besties
d: i CAN'T wait for it to be fall so I can see you alllllll! (except miss heather who thinks it is cool to graduate. which actually is pretty cool. but pretty selfish)
e: UP came out today. I think you can all guess what I am doing tonight.

wish you were here.

infinate x's and o's

1 comment:

heather marie said...

i misss you sooooo much! i want to see UP so bad. me and kels are hanging out tonight! love you!