Saturday, June 13, 2009

Hi two10ers!

So i changed my facebook status to "Kim is ready for the best night of my life." and Heather happened to comment that I should blog about it. I decided, hey, why not!

So last night really was incredible.


Ok, don't let this photo fool you. I wasn't having a crazy time. However, Tiff and I decided to take a Friday night to ourselves (at least until 10 when we met up with our usual crew). But we just took pictures together.

And it reminded me of how we never too pictures together as roommates last winter :(

But anyway, we went on a ferris wheel at Navy Pier. It was scary. It was really high. And I was really nervous when Tiffany kept standing up. And at the very top, they stopped it and told us to remain seated. I got really, really nervous. Turns out it started going again rather quickly. Don't worry. But we even got ice cream. And the employees told us we had to eat it before we got on the wheel. So we sucked down our cones in about a minute. It was so impressive.

So things here in Chicago are looking up.
And I'm really loving this city. I love this view of the city. Definitely my favorite. And it's about a block from my friend, Eric's. And I looove it.
And my sister.

I posted pics on facebook from a baseball game I recently attended and Kelsey asked me about it...so let me explain.
My good friend, Noah's cousin, Adam Rosales plays for the Cincinnati Reds. And by plays for, he has been drafted. I don't really understand baseball, but apparently this means that by next year, he will play for them permanently. So I've been to a few games with Noah. And the tickets have been amazingg. In Milwaukee, we were 10 rows back. In St. Louis, we were like 15 back. And we got to sit in front of Nix's mom. We were the ONLY Reds fans in the whole stadium, I swear. But it was incredible. And Adam and I are facebook friends. With a message thread. Ha. He plays 3rd base. Check him outtt.

Well two10ers, I hope things are going great. I haven't signed up for all my classes. I'm so frustrated with the fall. I told myself that I would figure it all out today. And I haven't. Haha...But as soon as I figure it out, I'll send you my schedule :)

I LOVE YOU & MISS YOU SO MUCH.

2 comments:

stian said...

this is epic kim!! looks like you are having a blast!!

KJ said...

So that's why you went to STL...yeah! I was wondering!!