Wednesday, June 3, 2009

THE SADDEST DAY EVER

My birthday package from urban-o came today. at appox 4:00. i was so excited i could hardly contain myself. i sliced open the packing tape and started to open the box holding my lovely diana f+. i noticed the box was slightly damaged. i continued opening. pulled out the lovely mint, plastic body and behold the lens fell off. strange. i considered one of the levers must hold the lens on, but when examining closely it was not so. behold. a broken little, mint, plastic camera.

there will be no lo-fi images of my friends and i partaking in bottomless fries and freckled lemonade.

urban-o has already been notified.
shay. the customer service rep. was understanding and sorrowful at my misfortune
they are shipping me a new little diana dreamer tomorrow.
it will come in about a week.

but i am just so sad.
i was really hoping to tote my mint green camera (even thought about matching my birthday outfit to it) to my birthday festivities and to capture the timeless elegance of
::my turning 21 again:: celebration
but it just isn't so

maybe i'll just throw myself a
::turning 21 + one week again:: celebration
the day my camera arrives

hopefully all in tact

but i will continue to be sad

you only turn ::21again::
once.

1 comment:

stian said...

oh no... this is tragic!!
it seems like you and urban.com always have some sort of issue!! maybe you should come home already so you can shop in person!!!!!!! and hang out with me everyday... ya so i'm greedy!!
and happyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy birthday tomorrowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!