Monday, June 15, 2009

it's true--

sorry to blog twice in a row, but i really wanted to share this amazing feeling with my best friends! while i don't frequent the LDS homepage as much as i should, it seems that each time i do the Spirit overwhelms and teaches me. It often highlights memorable General Conference talks or inspirational videos. Recently, Elder Holland's Easter message taught in conference was powerful, yet hearing his words played while watching glimpses of Christ's life touched me even more. The Brethern are so aware of the needs of the world and of my needs in particular. As most of you know, i've been so confused about the actuality of men lately. And this clip from Elder Christofferson's talk really touched me. Yes, i cried. But it wasn't because i was sad, it was because i felt hope. The Church is true, nothing else matters. I love my Savior, and have a testimoy that He is my personal Redeemer and the Redeemer for all mankind. I hope that my fellow two1oers, my friends, feel of His love! just as you
feel of mine! You can see Let Us Be Men here
.
love you all! stian

No comments: