Thursday, June 4, 2009

Of Blogs, Birthdays, and Best Friends

There has been a lot of action on the blog lately.
I enjoy it.
It makes me excited to know that while my boss is taking 65765433 years to review my stupid (90) page report, I can sufficiently stalk my lovers and their happenings.

Kim: Little bit creepy of a picture, but I thought it was cute :) slash I miss you with every fiber of my being slash 206 is going to be one happening place this fall.

HoHo: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BABY GIRL! I wish I could be there to celebrate you turning 21again. I wish I was there to buy you a birthday Horklies. I wish I was there to post tacky birthday decorations all over two10. I loved reading your blog. I find you inspirational. I am sorry about your camera. I love you.

Courtnee: not only is your sister gorgeous... YOU are gorgeous. It looks like you had a wonderful adventure, and Ashlee looks really pretty and really happy. I am really sad that I didn't get to see you while you were here, but you better believe I am coming to visit when you are at home and I am in San Diego. I miss our road trips talks. <3

Kristen: I miss going to family history with you. I miss your laugh making me smile. I miss crashing Locus Live. I HATE that we are less than four hours apart and I haven't seen you yet. But I am glad you have an awesome job at blockbuster. and I am REAL excited we will be living in the same ward/relief society :)

Kelsey: so... confession... i thought you hated me. I was really scared of you last fall. It mostly had to do with jonas. but I hope you don't hate me. I think you are really cool. And REALLY pretty. And I like reading your blog posts. and watching videos of you drinking (root) beer.

Nothing that exciting is going on in my life. I wake up, go to work, go to physical therapy, go home and watch so you think you can dance, and fall asleep by 10. Yup. Life is gooooood. But soon I will be back in Rexy. Where I will be an iRep. and be able to swim again. and seeing my best friends.

HAPPY birthday to HEATHER. and happy GREAT day to all of you

<3

No comments: