Tuesday, June 23, 2009

in the hollow of Thy hand












































i've always had a special place in my heart for missionaries. i have a testimony that the Lord uses missionaries to bring the world His truth. I love them for their faith and selflessness, for their kindess and their examples... so this is for the boys and girls who give of themselves...
but as i've been preparing to say goodbye to my dearest gary, i've had to rethink this whole 24 month business. yet after much contemplation, i've still come to the same conclusion. Gary has saved me, inspired me, guided me, comforted me, befriended me, taught me, and been there for me. He is kind, strong, selfless, loving, brilliant, and valiant. I adore him and know that the world will be at his fingertips one day. Brazil is lucky to have him! He will be the greatest missionary, he has already taught me soo much about the Gospel, in word and in deed. I love my dear friend! And wish him well for the next 24 months! Garet Hawley has truly ruined me for all other men...

No comments: