Friday, July 3, 2009

Here's the thing...

So I'm sitting at work. On July 3rd... typical day before a holiday. SLOOOOOOOOW. I get in at 8, made my self a huge to do list of projects I needed to tackle. Just as I am getting started, my boss walks in.

Oh, Jessica! What are you doing here? Well, David clearly I am working very hard on making stupid spy calls to all the places we already have data for like you asked me (I phrased this a little bit differently of course). Oh, well I just assumed you would take the day off... Everyone else did.

AWESOME. So my 4th of July weekend is off to a great start. Staggered through my first 4 hours of work... had an insanely awesome BBQ with my co workers... since it turns out the 3rd is now a national holiday and we have no business today.

My family is all out of town. So I have the house to my self this weekend. Except for my brother. But let's be real, he's never home anyway. So I plan on working hard and hardly working for the next 2 and 1/2 hours... I have a date tonight... idk if I am all that excited about it. But that's what happens I guess. I have no intention of 4th of July celebration other than sleeping, laying out, and running around the house with the music up loud.

I love you alllllllll. and I hope you have a happy Love America Day. and BBQ and Blow stuff up and do all of those other fun, patriotic, american things.

I can't wait to be back at school in the falllll :)

xo

No comments: