Thursday, July 2, 2009

Life here.

I've discovered a place here in the city that is unbelievable.


Whoever comes and visits me first gets to go here on a date with me. Just kidding...but seriously.

It's called the Signature Lounge.
It's on the 96th floor of the John Hancock Building on Michigan Ave.
I've been here twice in the past two weeks.
They have the most sensational mocktails and the most divine flourless chocolate cake.
Some people say the view is amazing from the Sears...
The Sears has nothing on the view from the ladies bathroom at the Hancock.

You can even see the Sears! (The tallest building on the right side!)

I'm seriously falling more and more in love with this city....and I've realized lately that it will be harder for me to leave here.

But I miss you girls. A lot. So thanks for making it easier :)

And also my TWENTIETH is in less than 2 weeks. Not looking forward to that.

2 comments:

KJ said...

omG. Okay, first off- love the pictures. Second off- I'll be the first to visit. I can't wait to go there the place looks so awesome. I'm coming during the 7 week break. It's going to be soooo much fun!

Jessica & Spenser said...

eff Kim. You're so dang cute.