Sunday, July 26, 2009

summer lovin....

Summer o9 contained some of my favorite times. Minus of course, for the absence of my lovely two1oers!! But honestly team, i had an amazing off track, filled with excitement, humor, joy, and often nothing at all. i can't remember a time used for better reflection, healing, faith seeking, or simple peace in my life! i'm a little more skeptical than i thought i would be to return to my beloved Rexburg. So i thought i'd share a bit of the things that have truly brought me summer lovin....

-----------------


1--my family! its been such a joy to live at home again!! my mom is the best!! always has been!! my little brother, Thrine, is truly amazing!! He is strong, smart, loving, and patient. I admire him and respect him. And my older siblings like always have set the bar high! My sister and her husband are unbelievable. Let's just say for as much as i LOVE kate and ethan, i don't see little stians running around anytime soon! But i'm ECSTATIC that my older brother Thomas and his Jenn are expecting a little boy due this December! and i'm green with envy that Jimmy and his Kira went to the Stadium of Fire to see my boyfriends the Jonas Brothers! I love my family!! and i'm constantly in gratitude for my parents!

2--Two1oers meet Tim Tebow! He is the quarterback of Florida State, Heisman Trophy Winner as a Sophomore, lead his team to a National Championship and straight to my heart!! he's this Christian virgin stud! he's sooo cool... youtube him!!

3--Maybe i'm addicted. Maybe Wonka recalled them cause some dumb kid choked on them. Maybe i drove to every liquor store for the next three towns purchasing all that i could find. Maybe they are amazing.

4-- My summer would not have been the same without my job. If i could hand pick my perfect summer employment- my boss, my location, my assignments, my coworkers, my pay and my perks... I would work my exact job!! I LOVE BLOCKBUSTER!! it helps when your boss looks like mine ;)

5--yes, i'm one of those. i love the Bachelorette! clearly, my choice for Jillian would be the nerd wearing short shorts and a tank, the famous ED!! He's such a dork!! i love it!!! GOOD LUCK ED!!!

6--I THINK MISSIONARIES ARE OUT OF THIS WORLD!!! i miss them... wayy too much!! but i love them and i know what they are doing is right because i know that the church is true!!
7-- Diet Coke. speaks for itself. also the theme of the 9oth bday party we are throwin for Bumpa!

8--Heather has an Ipod Touch so Stian has an Ipod Touch.

9--i'm reading President Kim B. Clark's book Armor! it's amazing! i'd lend you my copy but i don't think i could be without it! you must read it!!
10-- oh! and i've spent the summer making bff bracelets!!! they aren't exactly that cool but i like them!! i have made about a million-my family, my coworkers, my wrists, my ankles, they are everywhere! even my Bishop asked for one! BUT i made matching ones for ya'll first!! so shoot me a text with your address and i'll send it off!! thanks for being my best friends!!

much love
x0x0
stian

1 comment:

KJ said...

you are a str8 up baller! I'm glad you loved your job- that's always the best!