Saturday, July 11, 2009

NOSE.

On JULY 4th (which i totally dressed up for) i arrived at lake powell (heaven) the first couple days were great fun of course, i have tons of pictures of those days (view fb later) 
my first time wake surfing on monday, SO much fun. my new fav. 
after a couple runs of wake surfing on tuesday i was even more in love. and looking good doing it. ha. (i was the only girl that got up on the first time, nailed it) and then...
i fell, the board hit my face and now I'm ugly. boom. just like that. so sad. this was right after before the swelling got too bad... 
from tuesday around 5pm until friday when we left this is what i looked like. in bed, covered in ice. awesome.
my first meal, alex gave me ice cream (the main reason i love that girl) 
this was day three (thursday night) i would not let anyone take pictures of me on day two. everyone should just be grateful. al and i decided i looked like 1.) a new born puppy or 2.) the guy from goonies. not good. 
and this one is this morning, day five. i went to the hospital last night and I'm having surgery next week!   
my nose is sideways and for sure broken. and i just look like death/really weird make-up, neither of which are attractive. i have not been in public, nor do i plan to. so you guys are real lucky (or unlucky) to get to see these.

anyways, hope your summers are going better than this!
LOVE YOU

2 comments:

KJ said...

OMG! Courtnee, are you okay? Well, obviously not, but wow- that's pretty bad! I'm really sorry, hang in there. All of that stuff can heal. Those are some crazzzy pictures.

Jessica & Spenser said...

I'm coming to San deigo the 24-28 aka I'm coming to visit you. Maybe my dad checked out the blog. He's very sympathetic. He said it looks like you have been abused my your boyfriend. Sad.
But seriously court.... You're pretty bad A. And I'm sorry it's yucky :( looks like we're summer surgery besties.

I freakin love you. Get better sooooonnnn.